Sorry, this is late. I went to the beach for the weekend and I’ve got no internet access! It’s both good and bad – 86 emails when I got home, but I stayed off the computer for two days! Anyway, here’s the menu:
- Sunday – mjudra (Syrian rice and lentil dish, with fried onions)
- Monday – lamb shanks (for Vini), roasted potatoes, mjudra and asparagus
- Tuesday – turkey with gravy (also for Vini!), white bean and arugula salad, carrot/ginger soup
- Wednesday – pasta pesto (didn’t have it last week – Maddy’s science fair had a pizza fundraiser. I fed myself, Vini and the kids ate at school.
- Thursday – chicken paillards, quinoa with corn and pepita chili sauce
- Friday – sweet potato soup (ate leftovers last week)
- Saturday – Vietnamese salad rolls with peanut sauce
I’ve got a bunch of posts for last week, so onward ho!